|resources:||Home Mailing List User Feedback Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
Download WorldWeather v1.11 (543 KB) - updated 10/14/04
- Modified - Changed module heading from "weather data provided by weather.com" to "Weather" per user requests for a shorter title
If you are having trouble downloading the newest version of the WorldWeather extension, check back in a few hours. Sometimes the mozdev download mirrors take a few hours host new downloads.
Also, please note that the download size is due to the mandatory weather.com® 'current conditions' icons.
When you first install WorldWeather you will be presented with the options screen. In order to receive weather updates, you will need to enter your U.S. zipcode or international weather.com® location id. In order to find your location id, click the 'Search For Location Code' button near the top of the options window. From here you will be able to search by zipcode, city, city & state, or city & country.
Once you've set your location, look through the rest of the options. Due to weather.com® restrictions, you may update your weather AT MOST every 30 minutes. You then select either standard (U.S.) or metric units and the size of the weather icon you'd like displayed.
Click 'OK' and your weather should be displayed at the bottom left of the Thunderbird window!
Download WorldWeather v1.1 (543 KB) - updated 10/11/04
- Added - Option to change size of text in the main display
- Modified - Package reduced from 1.5 MB to 542 KB due to new icons
- Modified - Changed current conditions icons from PNG format to GIF (groan)
- Modified - Options dialog rearranged for easier navigation
Download WorldWeather v1.01 (1.55 MB)
- Added - sunrise/sunset data in the current conditions toolbar
Download WorldWeather v1.0 (1.55 MB)
- Initial Release